I am currently an undergrad and I have been trying to get as much critique as possible for my resume, since I have to attend a big career fair tomorrow. I am interest in getting hired in a finance position: as a consultant or an analyst. Please provide feedback, any and all is welcome, thank you in advance.
To secure a job analyzing broad capital market activites.
Bachelor of Arts, Multidiscipline Study Field, December 2007
Concentration: Impact of Globalization Emphasizing Economic Stability
Major GPA 3.38/4.0 Overall GPA 3.23/4.0
Private Bank, Location, State, June, 2006 - Present
Preferred Banking Intern
• Retain key clients through benefits of online banking, business banking online and bill pay
• Provide training assistance to new interns
• Establish online client profiles and demonstrate the functionality of the online services.
• Increased Bill Pay and Online Banking Clients database by 500 clients
• Candidate for company's award program
University Calling Center, Location, State January, 2006 - May, 2006
• Conducted calls to University affiliates to raise funds for campus wide initiatives.
School of Journalism, Location, State January, 2006- May, 2006
• Transcribed Hindi to English for student documentaries
Research Program, Location, State August, 2005 - May, 2006
Thinker Tools Project Research Assistant
• Analyzed videotapes of students playing cognitive, social and meta-cognitive roles in the classroom.
• Investigation and understanding the use of role-playing as an instructional method for developing student capabilities.
• Transcribed videotapes of students playing the roles.
Debt Company, Location, State June, 2005 - December, 2005
• Orchestrated client correspondence, created brochures, maintained excel databases, and prepared PowerPoint presentations
• Benchmarked optimal location and layout of future of leads based on consumer demographic/psychographic data
• Provided translation assistance for Hindi/Punjabi-speaking customers
Computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Quicken, Quickbooks
Banking Programs: Bisys TBPA, Digital Insight, Data Distributor, Check Free Products
Language: Fluent in spoken and written Hindi. Fluten in spoken Punjabi